Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not handling well.

So as most as you all know I miscarried last month..that is why I ahve been MIA, but I am back!! I think I took enough time off from School, Work and Online. I have missed you all!! I am not handling this well...My husband seems to be handling pretty fine..at first he wasn't but now he is just fine...He wants to start IUI #2 next month but I am not sure that I am ready just yet...I have told him I am not ready but he says we need to hurry and do it because he deploys this fall...but I don't know if I am ready..I honestly don't know what to do...that was my first BFP, my first pregnancy and my first miscarriage...I just can't believe I lost my baby...In August it will be 5 years of us TTC...and I just don't know what to do..Should I do the IUI or wait another month? Wait til I am ready? or just got for it because my husband is ready? I am so confused... I need ya'll advice, esp from those who have miscarried... Now that I am back.. I will be on Twitter 24/7 and Blog hopefully everyday! :)

Billie

4 comments:

  1. I would wait until you are ready.. I am still not handling my 3 miscarriages...and my last one was 2 years ago..I think everyone handles it differently and in their own time. Know that you are not alone Billie. *HUGS* Glad your back and made a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the amazing comment on my blog, I appreciate it. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Unfortunately I've been there too, and I know what it feels like to not be ready. But then, on the other side, I don't know that I ever felt ready... just that I felt like moving forward. Good luck with everything. I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only you know what's right for you as far as trying again. I am still in the midst of my 1st (and I hope only) miscarriage and most days I want to try again asap but others the thought of this happening again scares me to death and I wonder if I will be ready when the time comes for my FET. *hugs* I hope that whatever you decide can help you continue in your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hoping you and your husband are able to come to an agreement that feels right for both of you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete